Thursday, November 22, 2018

Review of Bearly Engaged by Misha Carver


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get the second piece of the three part story. As you remember Carrie announced to his family they were engaged at the end of the first book we now see what will happen next. First off she has started something back up between the brothers that she knows nothing about. However things don't get any better when Brad's wife shows up and is determined to make sure that her husband is Alpha. Carrie finally learns what Jed has been keeping from her since they met. We also learn about the plot that is being hatched regarding Jed's business. Will they find themselves together in the end and married or will this all blow-up in their faces?

This is a great continuation of this story. It does have a lot of ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...