Thursday, November 22, 2018

Review of Bearly Smitten by Misha Carver


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we are introduced to Carrie Ensley and Jed Barton. Carrie has thought her boss was hot since the first day she meet him, however looks aren't everything. Carrie has heard that her boss is a womanizing jerk, and a tyrant but she needs this job. There is something about Carrie that has Jed's bear standing up when they first meet. She doesn't realize who he is at the time but he takes notice of everything about her. They both want to this to work if only they can keep their hands off one another. When Jed makes up a fake girlfriend for his mother he knows he has to scramble. Can the proposal of being his fake girlfriend turn real for the two of them or will outside forces makes sure they are ended before they begin?

This is a great start to this story. This book does end with a to be continued. This is the first book in a three part series. This story has its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend this to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...