Friday, November 9, 2018

Review of Filling Her Up by Jordan Marie & Jenika Snow


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Cassie Buchannan and Michael McKenzie. Cassie is out on the road one night when her car breaks down. She remembers seeing a sign that tells her there is a town up the road 2 miles so she heads that way. Michael is the town mechanic and tow truck operator. Both of them realize this looks like the beginning of a bad horror movie but Michael just can't leave her out there. The more time the spend together the more they want to. Can they find a HEA or will the reason Cassie was coming through town in the first place be the end of them?

This is an amazing short story. It does have it sups and downs that I really want to tell you a about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...