Friday, November 2, 2018

Review of Without Reservation by Lynn Burke


I received this book with the under standing that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Meg Winters, Trevor and Jack. Meg has had enough and just needs a break for a little while. She and her friends Mindy and Kayla own an art studio together. That was recently vandalized, she lost her job, and her mother was killed. She has had enough of the city and enough of her own life she just needed a get away little did she know what that get away would lead to. One look at both of them and something happens to Meg that hasn't happened in way to long. Can they find a HEA or will she just continue to drown in her pain?

This is an amazing story. It does have its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...