Monday, November 5, 2018

Review of Werewolves of the Mountain by Abigail Raines


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Millie and Liam. Millie whole world has been her fashion business she thinks nothing will pull her away from that but one phone call changes that. Once home thought she sees that something odd is going on. There is a fog that rolls in and she is sure she saw movement in it, but that can't be right, right? After a chance encounter with Liam she wonders if there is more out there then she ever thought about before? Will these two get a HEA or will outside forces make sure that never happens?

This is a great story. It does have its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin any of the secrets for any other readers. I will say this book will have you on the edge of your seat from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...