Saturday, November 24, 2018

Review of Dr. Single Dad by Holly Rayner


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Jess Richards and Spencer Hunt. Jess is a nurse and while driving home after a long shift she sees an accident take place. She sees kids still on that bus and decides to take action. On of the children she helps just happen to be Jamie Hunt. She doesn't realize who he is at the time but has always been a huge fan of his father's in the medical community. Spencer is determined to thank the woman who helped his son that day. One look at her though and he wants so much more. Jess is a wonderful nurse and has goals to one day be a doctor. One look at Spencer though and she wonders if she can have so much more. Can these two find a HEA or will the bumps along the road be to much for them to endure?

This is an amazing story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...