Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Review of Cheeky Trifle by Tracy Lorranie


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Poppy and Arron. These two were sweethearts during their senior year at high school but before the year was out Poppy and her family moved back to England. Both thought they would never see the other after that fateful night of prom. However both are in town and alone this Thanksgiving and their friends invite them over for dinner. Can they get back what they lost or will the past be to much to overcome?

This is a super hot short story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...