Thursday, November 22, 2018

Review of Possessive Christmas Cop by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Jade and Jaxon. Jaxon is a cop who knows who and what he wants and what he wants is Jade. So he convinces his captain that there needs to be a police presence at the mall. He is determined to be there to watch over and protect the woman he believes is his. Jade took on look at him on the night of her 18th birthday party and knew he was the man she wanted. However there were other things to consider. For example he is her fathers best friend, she is an only child and her mother was murdered when she was little so she knows her father isn't just going to let her run away with this man. Can these two find a HEA or will people in their lives makes sure that never happens?

This is an amazing story about finding love and not giving up when you hit bumps. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...