Thursday, November 8, 2018

Review of Untamed Virgins by Frankie Love & Chantel Seabrook


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Adelaide Spencer and Gunnar. Their first meeting isn't anything thing like Gunnar thought would happen when he first meets his mate. He has to get a crazed bear away from the car that she is in. But with all his scars he isn't sure he is confident enough to let her see past the bear to the man he is. Adelaide does have recognition when it comes to the bear but it isn't the good kind. She believes he is the same one who attacked her grandfather when she was 13 years old. Can these two find the answers to what happened all those years ago and get a HEA or will the past just be to much to overcome?

This is an amazing story by these authors. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...