Thursday, November 22, 2018

Review of Love Happens Anyway by RJ Scott


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Derek Henderson and Luke Davers. Derek feels like he is hanging on a ledge with no hope of coming back after lying to his parents repeatedly about the man he is dating just to get them off his back. Luke will do anything to keep the bar that he and his sister own. So when he comes to a friends business and is offered the money he needs to play Derek's boyfriend for 4 dates he isn't sure but is willing to go along. Both of them are desperate and they need one another. Can they make this work or will they find that a true HEA was there and they missed it?

This is an amazing book. It does have its and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin this story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I will say this book will show you that no matter the sex love doesn't come easily or without sacrificing something for it. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...