Sunday, November 25, 2018

Review of Built: A Dirty Office Romance by Flora Ferrari


I was given this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Cora Reed and Dominic Rossi. Cora has always wanted to have the chance to work for Dominic. Dominic was a leader in the construction business and to get a chance to work with him was like working with one of the greats. She is honored to be chosen out of the over 10 thousand applicants for this intern position. Now if only she can stop dreaming of her new boss. Dominic knew from the moment he meet Cora that she was his. The problem with this is she is his new employee and he is determined not to be lead around by anyone. As the weeks pass though he knows she is it for him can he get her to know it too. Will they find a HEA or will they find that you shouldn't mix business and pleasure?

This is an amazing story about finding love and not letting it get away. It does have its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...