Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Review of Thanksgiving with Dad's Boss by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Thalia and Trevor. Both Thalia and Trevor saw each other for the first time at the company BBQ however neither of them made a move. It is now Thanksgiving and when Thalia's dad asks her to set an extra place she doesn't think this is odd they always set one for her mother who left them way to soon. When he tells her they are going to have a guest she knows this is her chance. Trevor had needed or wanted anyone but his company, work was his first and last priority. Then he saw her at the company BBQ and hasn't been able to get his mind off her ever since. So when he is offered the chance to join their family for Thanksgiving he jumps at the chance to spend time with her. Will the two of them find a way to a HEA or will outside forces makes that impossible?

This is another amazing hit by this author. It does have its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...