Sunday, November 11, 2018

Review of Untamed Lovers by Frankie Love & Chantel Seabrook


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get Blaine's story and we meet Harley MacBeth. Blaine is but is not happy his brother is mated. Of course they all want at some point to find their mate but right now it just means more work for him and less time with his bear. So when he is able to run he is out of there, little did he know he would run into none other than Hartley. All Hartley wanted was a place to paint and relax for a while. Little did she know she would run into a Kodiak bear standing on it hind legs with a fish in his mouth. She tries to run but instead falls into the water and hits her head. With one kiss after that fall everything changes for the both of them. Can they have a HEA or will their previous feelings about one another make that impossible?

This book is so so so amazing. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...