Monday, November 19, 2018

Review of Troubled Times by Selena Kitt


I recieved this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get Katie and Tyler Cook. We meet Katie in Here Comes Trouble. Katie has had a crush on the guitarist of Trouble fro as long as she can remember. Little did she know that night when they try and enter through the wrong door on the concert hall it would change her life. Tyler thinks he found on hot little number while trying to find a bathroom. Neither can believe that they have found a person who wants them just as they are. Can this last though and give them a HEA or will that one night the are together be all they will get?

This is a great story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...