Friday, November 2, 2018

Review of Come Closer by Nicole Casey


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get get Maya's story and we are introduced to Slade Payne. Something or someone is after Maya but she refuses to talk about it with anyone. One look at Slade though has her wondering if he just might be the guy to help her with her problem. Slade is having problems of his own though going through life either misplacing something or is having trouble with his own body. Seeing Maya though makes him want more. With both of them not wanting a commitment will they find a HEA ever or will they have it all blow up in their faces?

This is a book that will grab you from the first word and not let go. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say that I would highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...