Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Review of Kenzie & the Guy Next Door by R. Linda


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Kenzie and Jeremy Donovan. Kenzie is a single mother just trying to put her son first. However with the unannounced and unpredictable visits from his father and the noise level from her neighbor Kenzie is about ready to scream. However when she goes next door to tell the person to keep it down she realizes her new neighbor is none other than Jeremy Donovan Harper's brother. Jeremy has spent the last 8 years in prison and has the look to show it. Jeremy has thought Kenzie was hot for a while now but his sister gave him explicit instructions they were no dating her friends. He wonders though even though he can't touch according to his sister can he help? Can these two find a HEA or will it all be over before it begins. 

This is an amazing story. It does have its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. I however don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...