Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Review of His Tempting Love by Anya Summers


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Cora Roberts and Garrett Brooks. Cora is lucky to find her job at Cuffs and Spurs but having a cousin who owns the place does help. Cora knew she needed a change not just for her but for her son as well. Now that she is in a new place she wonders if it isn't time for a new man? Cora however isn't looking for any man she wants one that will help her shake off the cobwebs then go on their merry way. Garrett takes one look at the new waitress and knows he wants more. He thinks if he can just get a taste that will hold him. Can these two find the HEA they have always wanted or will the past make that something that will never happen?

This is a supper hot book. It does have its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...